Costs Sorig herbal pills
Tibetan Herbal Pills cost 39-42 euros one month’s supply.
How do you use the Sorig herbal pills?
Tibetan herbal pills /food supplements are handmade. Its content of herbs, fruits, and minerals comes straight from well-protected areas in the Himalayas. It is manufactured by the Tibetan Medical Institute of HH, the Dalai Lama, Dharamsala, India.
You take Tibetan herbal pills with boiled, warm water. You chew the pills until they are crumbled and then swallow them with boiled, warm water. Or you can also grind them in a mortar before taking them with warm, boiled water.
Some pills are a bit hard. In that case, you can soak the pills. Put the pills in a glass with warm water and let them soak for 1 to 2 hours. Then add at least half a glass of warm, boiled water before drinking it all.
You take morning pills before breakfast.
You take evening pills after dinner or before sleep.
* Leave at least an hour between Western medicines and Tibetan herbal pills.
* While taking the pills, keep your thinking open and optimistic as much as possible.
* You can recite or chant one of the mantras below while taking the herbal pills.
(Mantra of Medicine Buddha)
TADYA-THA, OM-BEY-KHA-JE, BEY-KHA-JE, MAHA-BEY-KHA-JE, BEY-KHA-JE, RAJA, SA-MUNG, GA-TE, SOW-HA
།ཏདྱཐཱ། ཨོཾ་བྷཻཥཛྱེ་བྷཻཥཛྱེ། མཧཱ་བྷཻཥཛྱེ་བྷཻཥཛྱེ། རཱཛཱ་སམུངྒ་ཏེ་སྭཱཧཱ།
(Mantra of Lord Tara)
Om-Tare-Tuttare, Ture, Sow-Ha
There are special pills for particular compacts. Those pills require a little more extensive preparatoir. For more information and instructions how to take these pills click here
- Sorig loong tea (for Chi Energy)
- Sorig tri-pa tea (for Yin energy)
- Sorig bae-kan tea (for Yang energy)
- Sorig massage oil.
- Sorig arthritis / rheumatism oil.
- Sorig health tonic rejuvenating tea for regulating and supporting the immune system and metabolism.
- Sorig long lotion, Tri-pa lotion, bae-kan lotion, hair oil, ointment and beaty cream etc.